10 Traits That Quality Women Want in Their Man
OK, here are the 10 traits that quality women are looking for in their man:
1. A leader / a confident man.
That’s why women love to see their man working or want to visit him at the office. They want to feel your power, your passion at work.
2. A man who truly appreciates her for who she is, who doesn’t want to change her, and who hears her out.
You need to be able to relate to her and her emotions and feelings. Too many men jump to the conclusion and try to offer a solution (as a gesture of love to help her) but they often don’t realize all she wants is to be heard and understood.
3. A man who knows who he is, and what he wants.
This is especially important as she may judge the strength of the relationship and test your love to see if she’s really that special to you.
4. An ambitious man.
You don’t have to have a great job / situation, but you need to show passion, dedication, and commitment to a certain goal. She should be a very important part in your life, but she shouldn’t be the sole purpose for you living. Several years ago, I had the wrong mental frame of thinking all I want to do is to be with a beautiful girl and this gives her too much power and suffocates her. Your passion / job / mission should be your primary reason for existence. One test women will use is whether you absolutely want a relationship right now. The correct answer to that is something along the lines of: “I don’t need a relationship right now, I’m very focused on my career/passion and have a great, exciting life… but I feel I would love to share it with someone special – but I’m in no rush to meet her right away, I want to make sure it’s the right person” What does this subcommunicate and why is it very effective in making you attractive? Here are the key reasons:
– You don’t show desperation: you don’t need a relationship right now
– Yet you show intent: I would like a special partner in my life
-You show strength & achievement: perfectly happy right now and have an exciting life
– You show ambition: focus on career/passion but also want someone exceptional to join you
5. A passionate man who enjoys life and live it to the fullest (and who wants her to join him on an exciting adventure).
Women love passion and adventure and they want to be led. They love to jump into a man’s world and be taken on a ride – interpret this in as many ways as you wish
6. A masculine man who allows her to be feminine and surrender to him, in the bedroom and in public.
In today’s society, lots of professional women feel like they have to behave like men in order to be successful at work. When they come home, they want to relax and feel feminine and be able to just surrender to their man. So they want a strong man when they’re not working when you guys just hang out or are in a more intimate setting making love.
7. A man who makes her feel safe, secure, and comfortable at all times.
It’s not only about trust, it’s about you taking care of her and making sure she’s comfortable. It’s about “being the provider” part of the man that women look for in their perfect partner.
8. A man with a sense of humor, who can make her laugh, be playful, and surprise her.
Let’s face it, today’s world is chaotic, challenging, and even depressing at times. Does she want to have that experience with you? Absolutely not! She wants you to bring her to a world that is fun, light, refreshing, seductive, playful… like when you guys were children unaware of all of today’s worries and problems. Of course I’m not suggesting that you always be like that. It’s important that you be able to share your challenges with your partner and be able to be real discussing them with her. What I’m suggesting is that you regularly sprinkle humor, fun, and happiness in her life (and yours!).
9. A nice & naughty mix of a gentleman who opens doors for her and the bad boy who’s passionate and naughty in the bedroom (or outside!).
She may never admit this to you but this is exactly what she talks about with her girlfriends all the time behind closed doors. It’s rare the man who possesses this unique combination of a gentleman and bad boy. She craves both, but way too often she can only have one. Or if she’s unfaithful she has both, but it’s two different people (you embracing both men in your body is the best way to keep her faithful by the way!). Practically speaking, what does this mean? In public (think with her family, friends, coworkers), be the gentleman who opens doors for her, cares for her by making sure she’s comfortable at all times, and is very thoughtful and respectful all the time. In private, espouse some of the bad boys characteristics while still being thoughtful, respectful, and loving. This may include spanking her or pulling her hair while having passionate sex, doing naughty things in semi public locations, and teasing her by not immediately doing what she asks you to do.
10. A man who takes care of himself.
You don’t need to have fashion model looks but you can take of yourself by looking nice, smelling good, working out, and taking care of your body and appearance the same way she does (well, maybe a bit less unless you’re totally metro! hahaha). This will also increase your confidence and make you feel important by treating yourself nicely. Some ideas:
– invest in a good haircut ($ 75-100, not $ 15)
– splurge on designer shoes (my favorite is Ferragamo’s), a belt (favorite for casual is Burberry’s), and jeans (think tight fit instead of baggy — my favorite pairs are some crazy ones you can only get in Tokyo and they have some kimono fabric on that back pockets!)
– have a cool sports car (buy it for yourself as a reflection of who you are, not as a “chick magnet”)
– use quality cosmetic products (colognes, after-shave, facial products like SPFs and moisturizers)
– get a nice looking premium watch (my favorites are Breitling)
– fly first class (my recent favorite!)
Get your Free Dating Course: http://MeetTheWomanOfYourDreams.com
Libra Men Characteristics and Personality Traits Since you’re here, please take a moment to Like, Subscribe, and Comment on this video! View Our Channel Here…